What is Unbox? 🤔
Unbox is for product managers who want to elevate their careers. There is little formal education for our industry, and we’ve found that the best way to help PMs improve is to get them in a room with other high-caliber PMs.
We’re focused on elevating frontline PMs—the ones embedded with engineering teams, talking to customers, querying databases, and owning the backlog. They are de facto leaders and influencers who own a product’s success. We believe that when product managers succeed, our city prospers.
It was the best and most useful event of its type that I’ve ever attended! (And I’ve been to a bunch)
Huge shout-out to Boston Product and #Unbox2017 for the diverse panelists and to Boston’s technology scene for fostering an inclusive community.
This is the most introvert friendly conference ever. Kudos Boston Product, I haven’t needed to go hide in the bathroom 🙌
I’m absolutely on my own in product where I am and appreciated the added perspective and reassurance that I am, in fact, doing good PM work.
Why do PMs love Unbox? 😍
Unbox is an experience created by and for product people. We’re constantly iterating to make sure that people feel comfortable and sessions are informative, enjoyable, and actionable. We’ve been “introvert-friendly” since Day One. But don’t take our word for it. See what past attendees have to say about Unbox.
For high-growth teams 🚀
Unbox is catered towards product managers at high-growth and early-stage companies, and the challenges that come with that degree of autonomy and uncertainty. Past sessions have covered:
- Communicating with Board Members and Non-Product Execs
- Prioritizing Customer Problems on Your Roadmap
- Establishing Trust on Cross Functional Teams
- Tips for Effective User Research
- How to Launch Beta Programs
- Collaborating with UX Designers
- Pricing Strategies and Experimentation
- Leveling Up Your Career in Product
- Improving Your Data Analysis with Python
- Managing Hardware Products
- Utilizing AI and ML Across the Product Lifecycle
Past Speakers 🤩
Relevant industry expertise and hands-on experience
Get a recap of Unbox 2018 here.
Our Values 🧬
Want to stay informed about Unbox?